CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Lego Man

This is my favourite animation thus far.

i loved making it.. and i think it looks good.

i wish that i could be as happy with everything else as i am with this.


I have to say i enjoyed the tediousness of adjusting the masks every frame. of course i tried to automate it but that doesn't work out quite right and adjustments are needed.
I like the whole godzilla thing. hahaha i SHOULD have added buildings exploding that would have made it epic. BUT none the less i stil thoroughly enjoy this short short animation.

Oh i got so scared when i first rendered this out. because it didn't work the masks were all off time and it didn't make any sense, giant bits of blue was showing through... STRESSFUL. but it turned out it was just a problem with my render settings. I thought that being as the original footage was set to 15.1515 fps then my render setting should be set to that too.. because that is just logical in my mind. However, adobe after effects rendered this out perfectly when i set the render settings back to 25fps. weird, strange but it worked in the end

0 comments: